Grand Haven State Park
1001 South Harbor Ave.,
Grand Haven, MI 49417
For more information on the "Beast of the Beach" event CLICK HERE
|Registration:||9:00am - 11:00am|
|Online Preregistration Check In:||11:00am - 11:30am|
|Grouping of Weight Divisions:||11:30am - 12:00pm|
|Wrestling Begins:||After Rules Clinic|
Registration & Fees:
Online registration fee: $28
Onsite registration fee: $30
For group rates (8+) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the simple beach wrestling Rules.
For more information on the beach wrestling meet, please visit the www.beastofthebeach.com
- If participant is under 18 yrs. old, a Parent or Guardian must sign at bottom of registration form.
- Participants must be present in competition dress and submit to a fingernail check and skin disease screening. Any skin problems that are questionable to the tournament staff or any official, whether the participant has a doctor’s note or not, will not be able to participate.
- A mouth guard must be worn with braces (to protect the other wrestlers).
- In the event of injury or illness, no participant will be permitted to continue without approval from the medical staff or tournament director.
- The officials, tournament directors and/or the medical staff have full authority, without appeal, in determining the participation of the wrestler.
2016: Click here