The West Michigan Archery Center (WMAC) is an archery education and practice center, focused on introducing people to the sport of archery, and on developing fundamental and advanced archery skills for archers in West Michigan and beyond. The event will take place at the West Michigan Archery Center in Rockford, Michigan. Archers will register and select a single day and time to shoot. Archers will shoot a total of 60 scoring arrows (three-arrow ends using JOAD target sizes for youth archers, and FITA targets for archers in the senior category or older). The event is not registered as a Star FITA event with USA Archery. Aside from safety-related considerations, there is no specific dress code. Equipment must meet FITA rules, with arrows having a diameter of 9.3mm or less.
Snacks and lunch items will be available for purchase at the event.
February 17, 18 & 19, 2017
West Michigan Archery Center
3500 Ten Mile Rd.
Rockford, Michigan 49341
Session Time: (Subject to Change)
Saturday: 9:00 AM & 1:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM & 1:00 PM
$15 for youth archers (Yoeman through Junior categories with advanced registration
$18 for all other archers
Walk-in registration is available due to open shooting lanes, $20 for youth archers and $25 for all other archers.
Tournament Information: click here
Online registration has closed. On-site may still be available.
Archers must compete in one of the designated age categories as determined by U.S.A. Archery:
- Yoeman (for archers who are currently 8 and under, or will turn 9 during the 2017 calendar year)
- Bowman (archers will turn 10, 11, or 12 during the 2017 calendar year)
- Cub (archers who will turn 13 or 14 during the 2017 calendar year)
- Cadet (archers who will turn 15, 16, or 17 during the 2017 calendar year)
- Junior (archers who will turn 18, 19, or 20 during the 2017 calendar year)
- Master 50+
- Master 60+
- Master 70+
- AR, AR1, AR2, and AR3 (various disabled categories)
JOAD archers will shoot targets per JOAD rules (including distance and target size). Senior and older archers will use the indoor FITA regulation targets.
2014: Click Here
2014: Click Here
2015: Click Here
2016: Click Here